- 1500 Jefferson Parkway
- 25 acres extension
- 7 baseball / softball fields
- 4 lighted fields (1, 2, 5, and 6)
- Fields 5, 6, and 7 were donated by Wanda Brown in dedication to the memory of her husband, J.W. Brown
- 4 soccer fields
- 1 football field
- 2 large concession stands with restroom facilities
- Playground equipment (donated by Harrisonville Rotary Club)
- Rodeo arena
- Two pole barns
- Activity building (60-foot by 100-foot, with restrooms, cooling and heating systems, and kitchen amenities)
Harrisonville Trap & Skeet Range
The Harrisonville Trap and Skeet Range is currently closed until further notice.
Public trap and skeet range located directly 2 miles north of North Park at 23424 Jefferson Parkway.
This facility features a trap and skeet range, offices, and a class room for hunter safety training. The range was built in a cooperative effort by the City of Harrisonville and the Missouri Department of Conservation, and is maintained to the standards of the MDC.